This Small Stone has had quite a history of tinkering and modifications. When it arrived it had broken wires and was literally falling apart. We decided to take it on as a complete rebuild. Every single wire was removed from the circuit board and all modifications were removed so we had a reliable starting point for the restoration. Some of the mods include:
- Complete rehousing in a 3.5″ x 4.5″ casing with new jacks and switches
- True bypass with an LED
- Color switch converted to a stompswitch; the LED turn blue when in Color mode, green when in regular mode, and is off when bypassed
- Mix and Volume knobs installed
- Aging capacitors replaced and LFO ticking removed
- Boss style DC adapter jack installed
Overall this pedal is awesome! These vintage Small Stones just sound amazing and with the new modifications it should provide years of reliable operation..